Code of Conduct for Visitors
Code of Conduct for Visitors to the Sports and Concert/Entertainment Complex «VTB Arena – Stadium “Dynamo” named after Lev Yashin»
The present Code has been developed in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Spectators during the Official Sports Events established by the Federal Government Decree No.1156 dated December 16, 2013, and is mandatory for all visitors to the Sports and Concert/Entertainment Complex “VTB Arena – Stadium “Dynamo” named after Lev Yashin” (hereinafter – the SCEC).
In case of violation of the present Code of Conduct, JSC “MC “Dynamo” (hereinafter – the SCEC administration) reserves the right to deny access to the SCEC or remove from its territory a visitor, whose actions cause inconvenience or pose potential danger to other guests.
CCTV is in operation at the territory of the SCEC and sports facilities for security reasons.
General Code of Conduct for Visitors:
1. Visitors to the SCEC shall:
- Observe and maintain the public order and generally accepted rules of conduct, behave respectfully towards other visitors, service personnel, persons responsible for the order maintenance at the territory of the SCEC, avoid potentially dangerous actions;
- Comply with the lawful requirements of private security guards, providing the internal and access control within the SCEC, regarding the search of visitors to the SCEC by using special equipment, as well as present the carried property for inspection;
- Take care of personal belongings during the visit to the SCEC. The SCEC administration is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage of visitors’ personal belongings;
- Inform the staff of the SCEC or the security organization about all cases of detection of unattended items, including: packages, bags, and other foreign objects.
2. In the event of damage to property (including green spaces) at the territory of the SCEC, the person who caused the damage shall compensate for the material damage in full. In case the guilty person refuses to compensate for the damage caused, the SCEC administration reserves the right to recover the compensation judicially. Liability for damage is determined in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. Visitors acknowledge and agree that their photographs and/or video image taken or recorded during the visit to the SCEC may be publicly released or used by the SCEC administration by presenting video, live or recorded broadcasting, transfer or recording by another method, by means of photographs or other existing information technologies and/or technologies that will exist in the future as well as passed to the third-party persons and organizations;
4. Images and video recordings made by a visitor during the visit to the SCEC may be used only for the private home use, except for cases when the event procedure sets other requirements concerning the photo and video shooting. Video shooting may be performed only with the use of non-professional video cameras without a tripod. Visitors are not allowed to use video recordings for commercial purposes in any circumstances, via internet or otherwise, give them to the third parties for commercial purposes;
5. Images of any SCEC objects obtained by means of photo and video shooting may be used for commercial purposes only on the basis of the contract concluded with the SCEC administration;
6. Children under 7 years of age are allowed to visit the SCEC accompanied by parents or persons authorized by them. The accompanying person shall not leave children unattended. Accompanying persons bear full responsibility for the presence of children at the territory of the SCEC.
*7.*The following is not allowed at the territory of the SCEC:
- Being in a state of alcoholic, narcotic, toxic and other intoxication, and/or committing other illegal actions, as well as looking the way that offends human dignity and public morality;
- Riding motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, snowmobiles and other similar vehicles;
- Presence and (or) walking of domestic animals of all kinds (including the transit passage of visitors with animals);
- Bathing in fountains located at the territory of the SCEC, sunbathing on grass lawns;
- Walking on the grass lawns, organization of picnics, installation of tents, barbecues;
- Starting fire, burning dry leaves, using fire-hazardous agents and open fire;
- Pollution of the territory of the SCEC with construction debris, household and other waste, arrangement of dumps;
- Destruction and damage (including the inscriptions and drawings) of façades of buildings, pavilions, urban fittings (urns, benches, sofas), sculptures and other structures;
- Unauthorized entry to pavilions, buildings and other structures, including those in a state of conservation, reconstruction or new construction;
- Use of unmanned aerial vehicles;
- Implementation of all types of economic, commercial and other activities at the territory of the SCEC without the approval by the SCEC administration, including:
— distribution of printed publications and materials;
— distribution or demonstration of advertising and promotional materials, samples of goods or services;
— implementation of trading activities;
— holding any mass events (advertising, cultural, entertainment, sports events);
- Climbing statues and fences;
- Breaking, digging, damaging trees, bushes and lawns, picking and stealing of flowers from flower beds, implementation of unauthorized excavations and other survey works;
- Climb trees, hang swing, hammocks, ropes, etc. on them.;
- Carry out actions that entail the violation of the rights of other visitors to the SCEC to a favourable living environment without the surrounding tobacco smoke.
a) weapons of any type, including self-defence items, ammunition, stabbing and cutting objects, other items that can be used as weapons, toxic, chemical, poisonous and pungent-smelling substances, radioactive materials, flammable materials, explosives, other dangerous items, as well as items that in the opinion of the administration of the SCEC may cause inconvenience to other visitors without being dangerous;
b) flammable and pyrotechnic substances or items including skyrockets, flares, firecrackers, gas cylinders and objects (chemical materials), which can be used for the manufacture of pyrotechnic products or fumes, colouring substances;
c) alcoholic beverages;
d) propaganda materials of extremist nature, materials containing Nazi or extremist attributes or symbols offending human dignity and public morality;
e) bulky items that in the opinion of the SCEC administration may cause inconvenience to other visitors;
f) narcotic and toxic substances or stimulants;
g) devices with laser radiation;
h) any items that outwardly resemble prohibited items or their copies and analogues, and items, which pose potential danger to health of guests, may damage property or hinder the normal operation of the SCEC.
Code of Conduct for Visitors, Spectators and Other Participants in the Mass Event
1. have rights to the following during the mass events at the SCEC:
a) respect and protection of the dignity of the person by the organizers and participants in mass events, the SCEC administration and persons ensuring the public order maintenance and public safety during mass events;
b) timely obtainment of the necessary and reliable information regarding the order of the staying at the SCEC and exit from the facility, limitations and prohibitions connected with the mass events visiting;
c) necessary medical aid in cases and manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
d) passage to the place of the event holding in the presence of the ticket for this event or document, which replaces it (including accreditation or letters of invitation), except for cases when there is an administrative prohibition imposed on a visitor concerning the attendance at official sports competitions during the days of their holding in accordance with the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation. Entry to the SCEC implies the acceptance and voluntary compliance by spectators with the requirements established by the present Code, effective during the entire visit of spectators’ to the SCEC;
e) staying at the SCEC during the entire time of this event;
f) use of all services provided at the SCEC by organizers of such events, the SCEC administration or other persons authorized by event organizers or the SCEC administration to render such services;
g) occupation of the individual spectator’s seat indicated on the ticket or document replacing it (except for cases when a ticket or document replacing it does not guarantee the individual spectator’s seat), which does not limit the spectator’s view and which is kept in cleanliness and order;
h) passage to the individual spectator’s seat with non-alcoholic beverages in plastic or paper cups and food purchased at specialized outlets located in places of official sports competitions;
i) carrying at the SCEC and use of personal belongings not prohibited by the present Code;
j) entry to the SCEC and (or) adjacent territory in a personal automobile and a parking space in the presence of the automobile pass issued by the event organizer or the SCEC administration;
k) use of toilet facilities (stalls) located at the SCEC free of charge;
l) safety of personal belongings left in the luggage room located at the SCEC;
m) help of volunteers, stewards and other persons engaged for the holding of the event by the organizers, the SCEC administration, information from the specified persons about rendered services, location of seats, entrances and exits at the SCEC as well as assistance in evacuation from the specified places.
2. During the mass event at the territory of the SCEC its visitors and participants shall:
a) observe and maintain the public order and generally accepted rules of conduct, behave respectfully towards other visitors and participants in mass events, service personnel, persons responsible for the order maintenance at a mass event, avoid obscene language and potentially dangerous actions;
b) present to representatives of the SCEC administration, event organizers and law-enforcement officials tickets or documents confirming the right to the mass event attendance as well as automobile passes for the entry to the SCEC, if it is provided for by the order of the event holding, and occupy seats specified in purchased tickets or documents replacing them;
c) comply with the lawful requirements of authorized persons regarding the search of event visitors with the use of the special equipment, for this purpose present carried belongings and shall not hinder the personal identification procedure by using masks, hoods or other means of face disguise;
d) leave bulky items (exceeding dimensions 40Х40Х45 cm) and items not allowed at the event (except for weapons, flammable, explosive, poisonous and radioactive substances);
e) comply with the lawful requirements of the staff of the SCEC administration, mass event organizers and law-enforcement agencies;
f) immediately inform the SCEC administration and law enforcement agencies in cases of detection of suspicious objects, things, hostage-taking and all cases of smoke or fire;
g) upon the obtainment of information about the evacuation act in accordance with instructions of the SCEC administration and law-enforcement officials responsible for the law and order maintenance, without creating panic, and keep calm.
3. Visitors, spectators and other participants in the mass event are not allowed to:
a) carry weapons, flammable, explosive, poisonous, odorous and radioactive substances, stabbing and cutting objects, suitcases, briefcases, large parcels and bags, glassware and other items that cause inconvenience to visitors and hinder the normal holding of the mass event;
b) smoke at the territory of the SCEC;
с) drink alcoholic beverages or appear in a drunken state offending human dignity and public morality;
d) throw objects on the stands, arena, stage and other places of the mass event holding, as well as perform other actions that violate the order of the mass event;
e) allow outcries or other actions humiliating participants in the mass event, spectators or offending the human morality;
f) stay during the event at passageways, on stairs or in hatches, hinder the movement of event participants, climb fences, parapets, lighting units, platforms for TV production, trees, girders, roofs, bearing structures, damage the equipment and decorative elements of structures and other implements, green planting;
g) appear without the permission of the administration of the facility on the arena, stage, as well as in locker rooms of sportsmen, referees, dressing rooms of performers and other service and technical rooms of the facility where the mass event takes place;
h) attend a mass event with animals;
i) trade, put inscriptions and paste advertisements, posters and other information products without the written permission of the facility administration;
j) wear or display signs or other symbols intended to incite racial, social, national and religious conflicts;
k) persons in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication are not allowed to attend events;
l) if there are limitations concerning the photo and video shooting, visitors with photo and video cameras are not allowed to attend the event;
m) the personnel is admitted to events by accreditations by administrators on duty at service entrances to sports facilities together with law-enforcement officials and security guards;
Code Compliance Monitoring
The monitoring of compliance with the present Code is carried out by the SCEC administration staff and employees of the engaged private security organization.
Persons refusing to comply with the present Code are not allowed to visit the SCEC or are removed from its territory.
The SCEC administration is entitled to supplement and amend the present Code unilaterally.